International Laser 2 Class Association
the class :
2009 proposal changes interpretations questions
New class rules come into force on March 1st 2001 with the following changes to the 1999 rules.
- Rule 5. Identification on Sails
- ISAF Racing Rule Appendix H shall apply except as detailed ...
- References now made to which section of Appendix H is altered
- National letters now required to be placed above the class insignia and sail numbers, but not on the spinnaker.
- Rule 8. Clothing, Equipment and Advertising
- The Laser2 class shall operate under Category C of the ISAF Advertising Code.
- Rule 13. Fittings and Shackles
- (a) The mainsheet jamming device may now be tied to an existing fitting at the aft of the cockpit using a piece of line.
- (l) The pins attaching the shrouds to the shroud plates may be replaced by fast pins
- Rule 26. Miscellaneous
- (b) A piece of shockcord may be tied between the forestay and the bow U-bolt to take up any slack in the forestay.
- Numbers of rules 26.b & 26.c change to 26.c & 26.d respectively